Why Outsource Your Accounting Services?
So you can do what YOU are good at, while we do what WE are good at!
1. MORE TIME. How much is YOUR time worth? Back-end office functions can be time consuming. This is precious time you are forfeiting that could be used on maximizing your business, to complete other tasks, to spend with family and friends, or just to relax.
2. SAVING MONEY. By outsourcing, you can save 30% to 50% more than hiring a full-time salaried employee with benefits. By outsourcing your bookkeeping, you only pay for what you need—nothing more, nothing less.
3. YOU GET AN EXPERT. How much do you really know about accounting? It is our specialty to understand and apply best practices to properly account your income, expenses, assets, liabilities, and to point out items that you may not be aware. An accountant can analyze the big picture of your financial situation so you can make better business decisions and offer strategic advice.
4. INCREASE SURVIVAL RATE. How effective, or ineffective, your accounting is not only affects your cash flow, but your survival rate. An accurate bookkeeping system is also crucial for preparing your annual federal and state income tax returns and filing sales tax and/or payroll and taxes in a timely manner.
5. PREVENT A DISASTER. If the IRS ever audits you or your business and finds insufficient records or significant mistakes in your bookkeeping, it can disallow deductions. The IRS (as well as State/local tax agencies) can charge outrageous fines and penalties on top of any under-paid tax assessments, possibly forcing you out of business and wiping out any savings.